remade the lower motor mount bracket. The first time I tried I had a dull bandsaw blade, and the right blade wasn’t available locally. Ended up using a jig saw and cut to deep. Had to order bandsaw blades on amazon.
It came out pretty nice. However I did spend about 2.5 hours making it and starting the fit up. Next up is figuring out how to make the bottom stringer.
took the afternoon off work for my mental health. Drilled out the rest of the hole to #30 size, put in a few temporary rivets and removed the alignment beam. I’ll be taking this weekend off of building most likely. Also, I fit. However I’ll have to go with the hand brake option.